Saturday, February 8, 2014

NEW THINGS

Well, well, well it's been a while since the last post. Recently, I've been practicing ad*be after effect, it is a software for editing images and movies and can also add effects. Im doing it for fun coz I have nothing to do (still waiting for RA and master thingy) and I love editing and put some effects in pictures or movies with something cool, like adding lightning or energy ball or maybe teleportation and duplication of things in a movie. I know it is kinda childish, but I just like doing it. Im not a pro yet in this field and if there are levels from beginner to expert maybe I am in the level of baby, where I couldn't really remember all steps to create one effect eventhough I just created it a second ago. I think my short-termed memory is kinda bad. coz I'm pretty expert to forget things I just saw, heard, read or did.

Sometimes it gets rude when comes to meet new people. You know when others introduce their names, I can easily forget names in a blink of an eye and to cover that, I pretend I did not hear the first time they mentioned it. But it is different when it comes to something important. I mean like somehow and somewhat my brain can decide (this is true) whether a particular thing is important in the future or not, like names, phone numbers or car's plates. If it is important I can easily remember in a split second and without even trying to remember it. I can just simply say it or look at it and can somehow absorb and keep it in my mind, but if the other way around, I will forget at the moment I get it. The worst is sometimes my brain decides to forget stuffs during exams.

Nowadays, people have been posting something in 9ga* or even f*cebook about a game. A game that is believed to be created by the devil himself. A game that has caused chaos around the world, with many casualties and people have gone missing due to this game. I was shocked having heard about the effect of the game. Because of this game, some said that they don't want to live in this world anymore, some said that the game is a cursed and some said that if you can complete the game (which is impossible) you can achieve anything in this world and will be given a reward as the toughest, the most patient and the most anything a gamer or normal person can ever achieve.

So after hearing all this, as a noob gamer, I really wanted to see how hard can this game be. So I downloaded it. The first time I saw the size of this game I was shocked, speechless and stunned. How could you not feel this, when you realise that the game which has created such a chaos is only less than 1MB size. I was like "ok, I can do this, it's probably like any other games". So I played it for like 15 minutes, aiming to score at least 100 but these are what happened.

0-3 mins trial: "Ok, relax, this is the first time, need to get used to controlling and timing, I can do this"

3-6 mins trial: "Damn, I almost got 5. Next time will be better"

6-9mins trial: "Yes, finally I got 7, a bit more playing will get me to higher score"

9-11mins trial: "Oh thank you God, I made to 13. what a game"

11-14mins trial: "why,why,why!!! why can't I get more than 10 now. AARRRGGHHH!!"

14-15mins trial: "Screw this game. Why did I download it in the first place"

last trial: "Ok that's it. GG"

That's summarized everything that had happened. I punched the wall 5 times and kicked the wall 6 times and threw my phone on my bed after playing this. Thank God no casualties. I still have the game in my phone just in case I want to play it again and test my perseverance. Oh ya by the way, the name of the game is "FLAPPY BIRD". It is downloadable in android or I-phone I think. enjoy the game and may the force be with you.

ps. Play safe and play the game in a place where there are no hard parts. Try to cover every inch of the place you play the game at with soft materials like cloths or styrofoam. Stay in that room every time you play the game and make sure no one's around to avoid more casualties. Don't play the game outside or you will lose or break your gadgets.

A few days back I visited several other blogs, including those in my friend list and I have realised that there are several different things about my blog than other people's blogs. These differences really caught my attention so much. Most of them, no, all of them have pictures in their blogs and also they posted about their achievements. Well I did the same, but the kind I posted them are different, mines are not really formal I can say and have no pictures with 100 percent words (I mean the new posts). For those who posted about information regarding stuffs I don't really mind and I understand why, since they want to make everything clear.

Ofcourse their blogs look amazing, I envy them all. But do they know that when they post a picture of themselves, and they delete it for some reasons, it is still in the internet? I mean the picture is not totally gone?

How do I know that?

Well, someone told me(this guy is expert in computer stuffs), when you enter a website and if you realise in the beginning of the address there is a word "https". This someone told me if the word "https" is slashed or when the letter "s" is missing (http) means that the website is not safe. from what this someone said, it might contain viruses and stuffs related to it, or the website contains or offers something that may allow them/anyone to use all information (including words, sentences, even pictures) the users put into it. The best part is they can use any information and manipulate/exploit them to whatever they like. If one day we find our pictures spread out in the internet doing things we did not do, or our pictures have been edited into something weird, we as users can't sue them, since it is stated in the terms and conditions, and we just checked/ticked the "agree" thingy since we were too lazy to read (same goes to me).

To make sure go check on goo*le and type your name. You will see your blog pictures are there and probably mixed with bunch of other pictures that have the same name or similar title or anything related to your name or email address. Now delete one of the pictures that you have posted in blog and try to check again in goo*le. It probably goes the same way with f*cebook

I just do not want this to happen. I mean like it's not that I am fat and ugly being insecure, but precaution is better than cure. In this case is before someone does something bad. If words maybe less matter since they are opinions. Ambiguity in sentences can be clarified by asking that particular person about what the sentences are actually meant. But pictures, this is serious in modern day. There are millions of people who can easily edit whatever pictures using several different softwares. Some of them are really good, coz the result looks real. I just do not want when one day someone told me that there is, nope, are weird pictures of me(probably naked) all over the internet. Can you imagine how many people could have been blinded after seeing them. The last time I showed my picture (dressed) to my friends, they were all showed a disgust-faced (you know your face when seeing something ugly or disgusting). That one I was dressed, what if naked? probably worst than cutting onions. Those pictures will probably melt your eyes.

Here I posted a link and is from my high school friend. check this out if you're muslim or probably interested in Islam. All are good videos here teach us to become a better muslim or better person at least. it is in malay not english. http://cocombee.com/

Funny sayings "no one is born to be a loser, but not in this world, deal with it"

2 comments:

Lone Wanderer said...

Oh please, just pick some mundane pic and upload it to your blog.It could be scenery view, things or anything as long as there is no your face in the pic. I start to feel like reading my textbook when I read your blog. I believe that if your image in birthday suit is really that horrible then nobody would dare to make one. Their eyes will melt right after they finish edit your photo

Galih Yudha Kuswandaru said...

wow ada bang wahyu..well to be honest these are just several excuses or i can say reasons other the main one. I haven't found any interesting pictures of me or anything that I can relate to any of my posts. There are pictures in my previous posts but for the new ones I seriously couldn't find any. when I post something, I dont really finish it in one time, I will just put something whenever I have something in mind and just publish them after gather few of them. So I dont really plan. As Ive mentioned, this blog is going to be filled by whatever Ive discovered. I did try my best to write something that i feel is right. But maybe I can try to put pictures inside in the next posts, Hopefully. Btw thank you for the constructive comments bang trully appreciate them :D